[syslog-ng] How to assign specific value in a pattern

C. L. Martinez carlopmart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:12:19 CET 2014

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 9:03 AM, Fabien Wernli <wernli at in2p3.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You need to make two separate rules.

Uhmm .. Something like this??

<ruleset name="kernel" id='1002'>
                <pattern>kernel</pattern>
                <rules>
                        <rule provider="By me" class='1002' id='1002'>
                                <patterns>
                                        <pattern>pattern1</pattern>
                                        <pattern>pattern3</pattern>
                                </patterns>
                        </rule>
                        <rule provider="By me" class='1002' id='1002'>
                                <patterns>
                                        <pattern>pattern2</pattern>
                                              <values>
                                                   <value
name="mytestvalue">Downloaded file</value>
                                               </values>
                                        </patterns>
                        </rule>
                </rules>
 </ruleset>

Can i use same class and id for this new rule??