[syslog-ng] GSoC: Proposal Submitted

Rajul Srivastava rajul.iitkgp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 00:48:50 CET 2014

Hi All,

I have updated my proposal on the project "Type Hinting from the start",
based on the suggestions made by algernon and faxm0dem. I have included a
new functionality for Data Type validation and Casting Error handling
mechanism and updated my timeline. The proposal is located at:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2014/rajul09/5668600916475904

I request you to kindly take a look and give me your valuable suggestions
and feedback.

Thanks!!

Best Regards,
Rajul