[syslog-ng] Google Summer of Code proposals

Tusa Viktor tusavik at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 22:25:30 CET 2014

Dear Google Summer of Code Applicants!

Please note that you have only one week left for submitting your proposals.
Please register in www.google-melange.com as a student, upload the
necessary document, and you can start writing your proposal. Some of you
already knows, that we will give you a small task which will test your
eligibility for the project. We will give these tasks after your proposal
submission, but not before March 17 (Monday). If you need a few tips about
how to write a good proposal, here is a blog post about it:
http://www.di.ens.fr/~baghdadi/TXT_blog/5_advices_to_get_your_proposal_accepted.lyx.html

Happy Coding!

Best Regards,
Viktor Tusa