[syslog-ng] Config visualization - concrete task

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Tue Mar 11 15:39:30 CET 2014

Sandeep K Chaudhary <babbusandy2006 at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi guys,
>
> I have installed syslog-ng on my system, and have been looking at this[1]
> repository a little. I think I can start doing something concrete now.
> Can someone please give me the task so that I can start working on it?
>
> I hope that [1] is the correct repo to look at.
>
> [1] https://github.com/balabit/syslog-ng-3.5

Yep, that is a correct repository (balabit/syslog-ng is the canonical
repo, and 3.5/master is the branch corresponding to syslog-ng 3.5, but
balabit/syslog-ng-3.5 is the same thing, no difference between the two).
We'll give you a small intro task a bit later this week, tomorrow or the
day after.

Thanks for the interest so far, we'll get back to you as soon as
possible!