[syslog-ng] Program() in destination driver not working for Macros defined in CSV-PARSER

Balazs Scheidler bazsi77 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 17:39:10 CET 2014

Rereading my answer I may not have been completely clear. Make sure that
your parser and the program destination are actually connected on the same
log path.

E.g.

log { source(...); parser(p_apache); destination(d_program); };

If your apache parser is on an independent log path, it won't work:

log { source(...); parser(p_apache); destination(...); };
log { source(...); destination(d_program); };

e.g. independent log paths will not inherit from the values set by the
earlier log statements. changes are only propagated through the same
pipeline.

Hope this helps.