[syslog-ng] TLS-Syslog not working

Balazs Scheidler bazsi77 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 07:30:46 CET 2014

Tls requires duplex communication so if you only see a single packet, that
probably means that qradar is not configured to use tls on that port.

Wireshark can analyze the tcpdump packet capture so that you can see how
far the tls handshake completes.

If tls is not completed no messages will be delivered.