[syslog-ng] (no subject)

Radu Gheorghe radu.gheorghe at sematext.com
Mon Jul 21 13:50:58 CEST 2014

Hi Fabien,

Thanks for you input. I didn't know about the fact that you end up with a
comma-separated list of tags.

The thing is, in Logsene we currently keep tags not analyzed for two
reasons:
- let users do exact matches, especially for multi-word tags like "user
error"
- be able to run a terms aggregation on them and show the available tags

An array there would meet our requirements. But I will think about what you
suggested and maybe find a good compromise.

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Radu