[syslog-ng] Porposal (Rough Draft): Type Hinting from the start

Rajul Srivastava rajul.iitkgp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 11:20:29 CET 2014

Hi all,

I have come up with a very rough draft of a proposal for the project idea
"Type Hinting from the start" which I have upload here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2mFOuJDrIXmT1AzbngtUXp3eVk/edit?usp=sharing

This is the preliminary draft, where I have tried to just list the
background and a brief write-up about what I can understand about the
project idea. I request you all to kindly take a look at it and I shall be
very grateful to anyone who can give me suggestions about how may I go
about the design and implementation details about this project. I have not
included the timeline for the project, which I plan to do after I
have finalized the design and implementation details in the proposal.

I shall really be grateful for any suggestions and feedback.

Thanking You,

Kind regards,
Rajul