[syslog-ng] need help debugging some network received logs that aren't writing to files

Chris Moody chris at node-nine.com
Tue Feb 18 22:59:52 CET 2014

yes - there are tons of spool files being created successfully. As any
new network device starts logging we see a new log-spool get created for
it's source-ip.

Tons of free disk space - almost a Tb of free room.  Loads of
processor/mem overhead.  Nothing glaring in syslog-ng's logs (like
unable to write or whatnot)

Just debugging a host-device that we're not seeing logs accounted for.

-Chris