[syslog-ng] syslog-ng always using default permissions

Andrey Smetanin Andrey.Smetanin at commerx.ca
Mon Dec 29 19:10:08 CET 2014

Here is the part of my configuration file:

destination d_network {
        file("/LOGS/fromnetwork" owner('logstash') group('logstash') perm(0660));
};

File "/LOGS/fromnetwork" is created  with the proper user and group ("logstash"), but permissions are always "0600", regardless whatever I am trying.
 I don't see any errors while running "syslog-ng -vFe"
What  else I can  troubleshoot?

Andrey Smetanin

--
This message has been scanned by Commerx Computer Systems Inc. and is believed to be clean.