[syslog-ng] syslog-ng memory usage grows

jrhendri at roadrunner.com jrhendri at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 17 18:36:49 CET 2014

Hi Fabien,

  Hope the season is treating you well.

  I ran syslog-ng for 10 minutes (recall, ~7000 EPS incoming) under valgrind and here is the output (attached).

  It looks like there is some sort of leak as the process from yesterday had grown to over 16GB before I stopped it for the valgrind test.

Thanks for the help (as always).

And please let me know if I can provide any other data.

Jim