[syslog-ng] FW: Syslog Problem

Evan Rempel erempel at uvic.ca
Wed Aug 6 17:22:19 CEST 2014

> Could you please tell me how to check under load mysql silently drop records

There is no record that this occurs. You need to have an authoritative source of what should be in the database,
and then look to see what is actually in the database.

> And could you please tell me what is the solution for this problem?

To be honest, I wasn't very interested in the solution. The database should not have don that to begin with.
Depending on load and version of mysql the problem would go away, or return.

I never found a solution because I didn't look to hard for one.