[syslog-ng] FW: Syslog Problem

Riyas Ahamed Riyas.Ahamed at csscorp.com
Tue Aug 5 08:21:05 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have configured a syslog-ng server to capture network logs. I can able to fetch network logs of three devices.

But in fourth network device I can able to see packets are get polling into the syslog server in port 514 by using tcpdump command but I cannot find the network device in syslogng front end.

Syslog OS   : CentOS release 6.5 (Final)

Syslog Version  : syslog-ng 3.2.5

Along with this mail I have attached configuration file of syslogng server.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,
N.B.RIAZ AHMED
(9047166496)