[syslog-ng] Basic (?) multi line question

C. L. Martinez carlopmart at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:14:38 CEST 2014

Hi Jim,

 Some time ago, I have tried the same: correlate logs for Ironport
devices. And my conclusion was: impossible. I loose a lot info and
some correlated logs are wrong ...

 The only approach that maybe should work with opensource tools, IMO,
is rsyslog+sec.pl. But, as a Orangepeel says, logstash can be an
option.

Bye.