[syslog-ng] CSV-Parser Conditions

Justin B justinkala at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 20:13:37 CEST 2014

Primarily what I am trying to achieve is I apply CSV-PARSER on the apache
logs and separate into custom macros .One of the column contains the
Application supplied message which might contain the whole error stack. i
want those error stack lines not to be parsed by CSV-PARSER but left overas
it is.

Can you provide the Example  as well.
Thank you and highly appreciate your help

--
Kaladhar