[syslog-ng] mongodb stats crash

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Fri Oct 18 17:10:53 CEST 2013

Gergely Nagy <algernon at balabit.hu> writes:

> No, it's not the correct fix as it turns out, as init_method() will
> override functions set earlier, if moved to later. So init_method()
> needs to be a little smarter too.

I ended up doing something else: I split the
log_dest_driver_init_method() and log_threaded_dest_driver_init_method()
invocations, the modules do both now. They do the firt in the beginning,
the other one at the end. The _start_driver() function was merged into
log_threaded_dest_driver_init_method() too.

All LogThrDestDriver users in syslog-ng itself and in the Incubator have
been updated accordingly.