[syslog-ng] Outbound Facility Rewrite?

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Thu May 30 11:25:10 CEST 2013

There's a workaround, use the template option and encode the required
priority there:

destination d_tcp {
	tcp("host" port(port) template("<184>$DATE $HOST $MSGHDR$MSG\n"));
};

The number enclosed in <> is the priority value, which is calculated as:

8*facility + priority

Where facility is the identifier of the facility in question (look it up in rfc3164 or