[syslog-ng] syslog-ng with mongodb user survey

Peter Czanik czanik at balabit.hu
Thu May 16 15:08:12 CEST 2013

Hello,
Mongodb support is available in syslog-ng for more than a year now. We
are aware, that there are many people using it, but now we would like to
ask for some feedback about the use cases and environments. Here are
just a few sample questions, but any feedback regarding mongodb support
is very welcome:
- average and peak message rates sent to the mongodb destination
- what is your related syslog-ng.conf
- how did you tune your mongodb server (if you did)
- how and how often do you query your logs in mongodb
- etc.
Thanks for your help!
Bye,

--
Peter Czanik (CzP) <czanik at balabit.hu>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream