[syslog-ng] Writing JSON message to a MongoDB destination

Al Itchon AItchon at boardreader.com
Wed Mar 6 21:18:57 CET 2013

I now get this error:

Starting syslog-ng: Plugin module not found in 'module-path'; module-path='/usr/local/lib/syslog-ng', module='json-plugin'
Using a global log-iw-size() option was removed, please use a per-source log-iw-size();
Error parsing parser expression, parser plugin json-parser not found in /usr/local/etc/syslog-ng.conf at line 39, column 3:

  json-parser(prefix(".json."));

Looks like I'm missing the plugin?  Can't you point me to where I can find the plugin?