[syslog-ng] Building 3.4.1 RPM

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Fri Jun 7 11:33:00 CEST 2013

Xuri Nagarin <secsubs at gmail.com> writes:

> [...]

I managed to reproduce something similar:

algernon at bombadil:~/src/syslog-ng/b-3.4/tests/unit$ ./test_template_speed
iv_tls_user_register: called after iv_init
Aborted (core dumped)

But... this is not a segmentation fault, and happens because I had a
conflicting module already installed...

Can you run the test program by hand, perhaps under gdb, and get a
backtrace?

I ran the program under valgrind too, but saw no errors :/