[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.4.2 uses 40% more CPU

Evan Rempel erempel at uvic.ca
Wed Jun 5 17:11:09 CEST 2013

Try adding a program and/or a pipe destination. Another post to the list indicated that
by removing the pipe destination, CPU returned to expected levels, and I use both program
and pipe destinations.

Evan.

Evan Rempel                                      erempel at uvic.ca
Senior Systems Administrator                        250.721.7691
Data Centre Services, University Systems, University of Victoria