[syslog-ng] Problems with rewrite set and template functions...

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Mon Jan 28 18:48:25 CET 2013

"Johnson, Chris (HP TippingPoint Roseville)" <chris.johnson3 at hp.com>
writes:

> Oops, forgot the version… I'm running 3.3.3.
>
> For now, I'm locked into using version 3.3.3.

I applied Bazsi's fix to 3.3 aswell, the following patch should apply
cleanly to 3.3.3 aswell:
 https://github.com/algernon/syslog-ng/commit/0fdc8d69fbe9492f79e917c4d26514d818722edb.patch

Though, I would highly recommend upgrading to 3.3.8, there's been a ton
of things fixed since 3.3.3.

> The template functions that I can release are:
> Using 'ipv4-to-int' as a template and added these to
> 'modules/convertfuncs/convert-funcs.c':

[...]

Thanks, I'll pick these for 3.5, once I get there!