[syslog-ng] payload_reallocs twice the count number of messages.

Balazs Scheidler bazsi77 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 06:47:25 CET 2013

hi,

in that case it might make sense to add a parameter to control initial allocation size or create a heuristic to automatically adjust that.

did you notice performance issues? how many messages are you processing? did the cpu usage of syslog-ng increase dramatically at one point as you were adding more and more name-value pairs?

thanks for the info.