[syslog-ng] [RFC] procfile destination

Balazs Scheidler bazsi77 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 19:16:04 CET 2013

I have now submitted a pull request to merge the "pseudofile" destination,
I've now skipped the support for destination file templates, but that can
be added later on when a more concrete usecase shows up. It already solves
Valentijn's use-case, so it is useful as it is.

I wanted to close some of my open branches :)