[syslog-ng] syslog-ng Digest, Vol 96, Issue 23

Balazs Scheidler bazsi77 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 12:35:03 CEST 2013

That means that the output queue toward the server became full which
indicates that the bottleneck was at the server. You can increase
log_fifo_size if this only happens during peaks but that doesn't help if
this is permanent. Flow control can also help but that propagates the stall
towards applications, eg those will also stall.