[syslog-ng] High availability for syslog-ng

Daniel Neubacher daniel.neubacher at xing.com
Tue Apr 2 08:58:56 CEST 2013

The cheapest option is to change the complete environment to syslog-ng and tcp transport. Tcp works way better than udp and if you adjust the client fifo a bit you have quite a bit messages cached in the memory. I have this setup running with 800 clients and all clients are of course logging to two servers.