[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.3.7 RC1 (3.3.6.90) released

Peter Czanik czanik at balabit.hu
Fri Sep 14 09:21:39 CEST 2012

On 09/06/2012 01:47 PM, Gergely Nagy wrote:
> Hi!
>
> As promised earlier, I prepared a release candidate for the upcoming
> syslog-ng 3.3.7 release (due october 31), with the most pressing bugs
> already fixed. Testing this release candidate and reporting any and all
> issues found with it - be those regressions or anything else - would be
> greatly appreciated!
For FreeBSD users it's now as easy as using ports, there is no need for
git & Co. any more. There is a new port, called sysutils/syslog-ng-rc
For details, see http://czanik.blogs.balabit.com/2012/09/syslog-ng-rc/
I'm also planing to update my openSUSE repositories.
Bye,

--
Peter Czanik (CzP) <czanik at balabit.hu>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream