[syslog-ng] 6 identical servers, only 4 sending logs

Brian Johnson voyager.106 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 21:15:09 CEST 2012

Balazs,

Thank you for the response to my question. I thought I responded to both
you and the list and didn't, so I wanted to make sure it made it to the
list. It turns out that that's exactly what it was -- there were some
changes in the original configuration that caused the 2nd pair to have
iptables in place blocking the logging. I'll get it fixed and be good to go.

Thanks for catching that and apologies to the list for not thinking of it
before I posted.

Brian