[syslog-ng] dbparser patches EMAIL, HOSTNAME LLADDR (FIXED)

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Tue Oct 16 17:19:22 CEST 2012

Evan Rempel <erempel at uvic.ca> writes:

> The last set of patches I posted contained an error that would result in segmentation fault.
> I forgot to check if the parameter was defined before using it.
>
> These fixed patches don't have the error.

I only had a quick glance, but I liked what I saw, thanks!

However, since 3.4 already has a MACADDR parser, I was thinking it'd
make sense to move that over to be a light wrapper around LLADDR,
appropriately parameterised?

(I can do that once I get around to pull your patches into my sandbox
tree, but if it was done before I merge the patches, that'd make my life
a tiny bit easier :)