[syslog-ng] dbparser problem isolating messages

Gergely Nagy algernon at madhouse-project.org
Thu Nov 1 22:26:03 CET 2012

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Evan Rempel <erempel at uvic.ca> wrote:
> I am confused by the silence on this issue.

We have a long weekend in hungary, that may be the reason for the
delay in answering.

> Should I open this as a bug, or is this the expected behaviour?

Personally, I'd say this is not the desired behaviour. Perhaps it was
done this way initially for one reason or the other, but that doesn't
mean it should stay that way.

I'd say, open a bug. I'll be poking around in dbparser next week, so
I'll check if I can do something about it.