[syslog-ng] 3.4 packages

Peter Czanik czanik at balabit.hu
Wed May 2 10:00:55 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 05/01/2012 01:19 PM, Balazs Scheidler wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Can you update the ports for the latest 3.4.0alpha2 version I just
> released?
Updated port submitted to FreeBSD ports maintainer. I also updated my
openSUSE 3.4 package. Both received only light testing, but as mentioned
in my previous e-mail, there is a known bug: smtp output support seems
to be broken, not just on FreeBSD.
As usual, check
http://www.balabit.com/network-security/syslog-ng/opensource-logging-system/downloads/3rd_party
Bye,
CzP

--
Peter Czanik (CzP)<czanik at balabit.hu>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream