[syslog-ng] prevent duplicate messages in logs

Sergey Naumov sknaumov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:31:00 CEST 2012

It seems that a way to prevent duplicates is to save LogDestGroup
pointers or names (to which message was already logged) into
LogMessage struct. Then groupfinal flag can be introduced to prevent
message to be logged twice to the same LogDestGroup. Are LogDestGroup
pointers unique (one to one match between pointer value and group
name)?

Thanks in advance,
Sergey Naumov.