[syslog-ng] syslog_ng 3.3.4 make error on HPUX HPPA 11.11

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Mon Jul 2 10:34:36 CEST 2012

Rakesh Rajasekharan <rakesh.rajasekharan at gmail.com> writes:

> Gergely,
>
> can you please help to get this addressed in the 3.3.6. Currently, the
> compialtion of syslog-ng 3.3.4 fais on an Hpux -11.11 ,machine
> complaing about some prhtread related errors.

I'll see what I can do, but I don't have a reasonable way to test on
HPUX, and my 'offline' knowledge of ancient UNIX has long faded away.

At this time, I'd say this problem is unlikely to be fixed in 3.3.6 (if
it can be fixed on the syslog-ng side at all), but I'll keep it on my
radar, and hopefully fix it sometime afterwards.