[syslog-ng] Network compression

Fekete Robert frobert at balabit.hu
Mon Feb 13 13:24:00 CET 2012

Hi, where have seen the network compression feature?
Currently it is not explicitly available in syslog-ng, AFAIK. If you use TLS
transport, and you are using an openssl library that has been compiled to enable
compression (both on the server and the clients), then the openssl layer will
probably use on-the-wire compression.

Regards,

Robert