[syslog-ng] syslog-ng large NVTable patch

Peter Eisenlohr peter.eisenlohr at inform-software.com
Sun Feb 12 19:31:38 CET 2012

Am 06.02.2012 17:12, schrieb Gergely Nagy:
> Peter Eisenlohr <peter.eisenlohr at inform-software.com> writes:
>
>> Hi Balazs,
>>
>> thanks for taking this on.
>>
>> 31.01.2012 18:22, Balazs Scheidler:
>>> The patches are not yet on master, but are available in the
>>> "32bit-nvtable" branch in my github repo.
>>
>> I'm having trouble accessing github because I'm behind a proxy, but on
>> the other hand, this might just be my lack of experience with git.
>>
>> # git clone https://github.com/bazsi/syslog-ng-3.4.git
>
> Is it the https that causes problems? There's also a read-only version
> of the repo available over the git protocol:
>  git://github.com/bazsi/syslog-ng-3.4.git

It's a mandatory HTTP proxy, no other traffic to the internet is
allowed. Still don't know what's wrong with the https, though.

Anyway, I tried to amend/signoff the patches at home. Hopefully I did
this right, the result is attached (just added Signed-Off to what was in
the 32bit-nvtable branch). Still coming to grips with git...

  Peter