[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.3

Peter Czanik czanik at balabit.hu
Wed Feb 1 10:18:54 CET 2012

Hello,

As syslog-ng 3.3 was released for a couple of months now, I'd like to
know, if you already switched to this version.

If you already use 3.3, please share your success story! Why did you
upgrade (which feature)? Size of installation? Or any other info you
find interesting.

If you still use an earlier release, please let us know, what keeps you
back from upgrading! Not yet available as a package for your platform?
Something is broken, what previously worked? Something else?

For those, who don't want to share their story with the rest of the
world, you could still help our work by answering these questions in a
private e-mail directly to me.

And finally, here is a teaser for those, who did not upgrade yet: what's
new in syslog-ng since 2.0:
http://czanik.blogs.balabit.com/2012/02/whats-new-in-syslog-ng-3-x/

Thank you for your help,
Bye,

--
Peter Czanik (CzP)<czanik at balabit.hu>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream