No subject

Mon Dec 3 12:26:40 CET 2012

All documentations say that this version should support mongodb, but after some debugging I found this output while failing to start syslog-ng:

Adding include file; filename='/etc/syslog-ng/conf.d/mongodb.conf'
Starting to read include file; filename='/etc/syslog-ng/conf.d/mongodb.conf', depth='1'
Error parsing destination, destination plugin mongodb not found in /etc/syslog-ng/conf.d/mongodb.conf at line 2, column 5:
                                                     included from /etc/syslog-ng/syslog-ng.conf line 68, column 1

    mongodb(
    ^^^^^^^

Where my /etc/syslog-ng/conf.d/mongodb.conf looks like this:

destination d_mongodb {
    mongodb();
};
log { source(s_sys); destination(d_mongodb); };

Am I missing something or is that rpm compiled without mongodb support?

Glad about any ideas!

Cheers,
Dennis