[syslog-ng] openSUSE packages updated, SLES 11 SP2 added

Peter Czanik czanik at balabit.hu
Thu Dec 6 21:24:00 CET 2012

Hello,
My openSUSE packages are now updated. There were two major changes:
- binaries moved from / to /usr (supported by openSUSE 12.1+ and SLES 11
SP2)
- lot of legacy ifdefs removed, so old releases ( <12.1, unsupported by
the openSUSE project) are not supported any more
This has two advantages: a lot cleaner spec file, and SLES support
added. SLES now also has SSL support. The SLES package was tested only
on SLES 11 SP2, but will most likely also work on older SLES 11 releases
as long as /usr is not a separate partition.
As usual, my 3.3 packages are available at
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Aczanik%3Asyslog-ng33
Once 3.4 beta is released, I'll rework my 3.4 packages too.
Bye,

--
Peter Czanik (CzP) <czanik at balabit.hu>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream