[syslog-ng] include all config files under etc/include/

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Wed Aug 22 15:49:57 CEST 2012

sagar naravane <sagar.naravane at gmail.com> writes:

> My syslog-ng config location is is /apps/syslog-ng/etc/
>
> I want to include all *.conf under /apps/syslog-ng/etc/include/
>
> How do i do that ? I've tried following :
>
> 1.* @include "include/"* < This works but I want to restrict it to .conf
> only
>
> 2.* @include "/apps/syslog-ng/etc/include/*.conf"* < DOESN'T WORK

This will be possible with syslog-ng 3.3.6, due as soon as I stop
fumbling with our internal publishing system and figure out where the
"release" button is.

For the time being, you can use either the current 3.3 git sources[1],
or the tarballs[2] made thereof, or if you're on Debian or Ubuntu, the
debian packages[3] of 3.3.5.90, which already include this feature.

 [1]: https://github.com/balabit/syslog-ng-3.3
 [2]: http://packages.madhouse-project.org/syslog-ng/3.3/3.3.6/syslog-ng-3.3.6-HEAD.tar.gz
 [3]: http://asylum.madhouse-project.org/projects/debian/