[syslog-ng] syslog-ng with MySQL

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:29:56 CEST 2012

Just catching up on this thread.  Most folks don't run into any
problems with ELSA installs, but it depends on the environment.
Generally, the installer works in almost all environments, especially
if the server build is new.  The install is unattended and takes about
20 minutes, so I encourage you to give it a shot.  If you haven't seen
it already, I've recently added shareable dashboards with very
easy-to-create multi-data-series charts:
http://ossectools.blogspot.com/2012/08/elsa-gets-dashboards.html .  As
always, if you run into any problems or have questions, hit us up on
the ELSA list at
http://groups.google.com/group/enterprise-log-search-and-archive .