No subject

Wed Apr 4 22:31:46 CEST 2012

<ruleset name="junos" id='1001'>
               <rules>
                       <rule provider="ELSA" class='1001' id='1001'>
                               <patterns>
                                  <pattern>RT_FLOW_SESSION_CLOSE:
session closed @STRING:s0: @:
@IPv4:i0:@/@NUMBER:i4:@->@IPv4:i1:@/@NUMBER:i2:@ @STRING:s2:-@
@IPv4::@/@NUMBER::@->@IPv4::@/@NUMBER::@ @STRING::@ @STRING:s1:@
@NUMBER:i3:@</pattern>
                               </patterns>
                               <examples>
                                       <example>
                                               <test_message
program="">RT_FLOW_SESSION_CLOSE: session closed TCP FIN:
10.196.0.15/25668->81.45.8.13/80 junos-http
212.31.40.37/14243->81.45.8.13/80 r1 None 6 Navegacion_temporal trust
untrust 54117 8(1426) 7(903) 2</test_message>
                                               <test_values>
                                                       <test_value
name="i0">10.196.0.15</test_value>
                                                       <test_value