[syslog-ng] Pattern Matching Help

Rob Cameron rwcameron at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 19:39:07 CEST 2012

Team syslog-ng,

I am attempting to write a parser to break apart a structured syslog
message and break it into values that I will ultimately forward to MongoDB.
I am unable to get the parsing to work. Below is a link to my parser
database file and I have built in a simple test case. If someone could
assist me by matching at least one field of the test log found in my
example PDB I would be most appreciative for the help. I will also
contribute my PDB back to the community.

https://github.com/RobWC/syslog-ng-SRX/blob/master/junos-sme-12.1.pdb

Thanks again for your help.

--
Rob