[syslog-ng] afsql error

Jose Pedro Oliveira jpo at di.uminho.pt
Sat Apr 21 00:04:51 CEST 2012

Jason,

Just install the syslog-ng-libdbi subpackage for enabling the SQL
support (i.e. assuming that you have installed syslog-ng from the
EPEL repositories):

    yum install syslog-ng-libdbi

Regards,
jpo

	ssh+git://bazsi@git.balabit//var/scm/git/syslog-ng/syslog-ng-ose--mainline--	3.2#master#9d4bea28198bd731df1a61e980a2af5b88d81116
> 	Compile-Date: Jan 15 2012 19:47:30
> 	Enable-Threads: on
> 	Enable-Debug: off
> 	Enable-GProf: off
> 	Enable-Memtrace: off
> 	Enable-Sun-STREAMS: off
> 	Enable-IPv6: on
> 	Enable-Spoof-Source: on
> 	Enable-TCP-Wrapper: on
> 	Enable-SSL: off
> 	Enable-SQL: on
> 	Enable-Linux-Caps: off
> 	Enable-Pcre: on
> 	Enable-Pacct: off
>
> Thank you!
>
> Jason Kojro-Badziak
> Monolith Software
> Staff Engineer
> 311 North 2nd Street, Suite #302
> St. Charles, IL 60174
> Office:  312-957-6470 x3010
> Email:  jbadziak at monolith-software.com

--default-modules=affile,afprog,afsocket,afuser,basicfuncs,csvparser,dbparser,syslogformat

--
Jose Pedro Oliveira