[syslog-ng] Multi-core use in threaded mode

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:52:43 CEST 2012

That explains it, then!  Thanks for the clarification.  Sounds like
I'll have to build some sort of intricate same-host syslog router to
multithread the UDP in the meantime, as it's getting very near to 100%
of a single CPU at about 20k logs/sec.  I don't suppose anyone has a
good link to an iptables-based UDP load-balancer?