[syslog-ng] Problem sending logs to central log server..

Patrick H. syslogng at feystorm.net
Tue Sep 20 00:11:29 CEST 2011

(Resending, msg was too big for mailing list)

No, you dont have to have similar filter in each. Just saying the
message would have gotten to the server, then been filterd. But with
that new setting, it should be working.The line should end up in
/usr/local/icinga/var/rw/syslog-ng.pipe. With all the changes, maybe you
could repost the configs again, but as it is, I'm out of ideas (as far
as it being syslog-ng, could still be firewall, network, or whatever it
is that reads that pipe).

-Patrick