[syslog-ng] patterndb & windows

Peter Czanik czanik at balabit.hu
Thu Sep 1 10:29:59 CEST 2011

Hello,

A few weeks ago we posted a collection of patterns for Windows 2k8 (but
most of it should work also with other releases). While there were many
people downloading it, I received no feedback at all. So I'd like to
ask, what are your experiences with it? Where could it be improved?

Please leave your comments here or answer me in private (some UNIX
admins tend to keep it secret, that they also deal with Windows machines
:-) ), so we could make our Windows patterns more useful for you!

For those, who missed the original announcement, you can read it at
https://czanik.blogs.balabit.com/2011/07/patterns-for-windows-server-2008/

Bye,

--
Peter Czanik (CzP) <czanik at balabit.hu>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream