[syslog-ng] Latest version of syslog-ng open source 64 bit

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Thu Oct 27 13:48:51 CEST 2011

"Jain, Vaibhav (GE Healthcare)" <Vaibhav.Jain at ge.com> writes:

> I want to download the latest version of syslog-ng (client and server)
> open source 64 bit. Can you please share with me?

The source is available from the BalaBit download pages[1], binaries are
supplied by various distributions, some ship the latest stable (3.3.1)
already, for others 3rd party packages are available. See the 3rd party
download page[2]!

For Debian and Ubuntu systems, 64bit binaries are available from my
repository[3]. For other systems, please check the aforementioned pages.

 [1]: http://www.balabit.com/network-security/syslog-ng/opensource-logging-system/downloads/download/syslog-ng-ose/3.3.1
 [2]: http://www.balabit.com/network-security/syslog-ng/opensource-logging-system/downloads/3rd_party
 [3]: http://asylum.madhouse-project.org/projects/debian/