[syslog-ng] Request: GitHub mirror of git bazsi/syslog-ng-3.2.git and bazsi/syslog-ng-3.3.git

Eric Lindvall eric at sevenscale.com
Wed Oct 26 19:22:25 CEST 2011

Hello,

GitHub has the ability to setup an automated mirror of a remote git
repository to allow for users of GitHub to interact with the code more
easily.

I would really appreciate having such a mirror setup for syslog-ng to make
development easier to track in how I work day-to-day.

To get the mirror setup, a free Organization needs to be created for
"syslog-ng", and then someone needs to send an email to
support at github.comasking to setup the mirrors.

If this is something that interests anyone, I would be more than willing to
help out in getting the process completed.

Thanks,
Eric