[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.3.1 released

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Thu Oct 6 22:17:21 CEST 2011

Balazs Scheidler <bazsi at balabit.hu> writes:

> I'm proud to announce that syslog-ng 3.3.1 has been released.

And now that the announcement is out, I'd like to add that 3.3.1
packages for various distributions[1] have been silently brewing in the
background, including, but not limited to Debian & Ubuntu packages[2].

I hope they will be useful, the debs as much as the others!

 [1]: http://www.balabit.com/network-security/syslog-ng/opensource-logging-system/downloads
 [2]: http://asylum.madhouse-project.org/projects/debian/

PS: the Ubuntu Lucid packages have a little problem at the moment: due
to an oversight, the syslog-ng packages have a dependency on a
libevtlog0 that is too old. A new version exists in my repository, and
installing it with "apt-get install libevtlog0=0.2.12 syslog-ng" will
work. I'll upload a fixed version as soon as I unbreak my build system.