[syslog-ng] Possible memleak in 3.3 HEAD

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Mon Oct 3 11:00:40 CEST 2011

Jakub Jankowski <shasta at toxcorp.com> writes:

> On 2011-10-03, Gergely Nagy wrote:
>> Jakub Jankowski <shasta at toxcorp.com> writes:
>>
>>> Best way to see which one is true would be to build a package from git
>>> HEAD and run my tests again. Unfortunately, this is tricky on el5, I think I
>>> have to wait for Gergely to create a dist tarball like he promised :)
>>
>> Quick update on this: tarball will be coming up shortly (in about ~10
>> hours, when I get to work).
>
> Great news, thanks in advance!

I set up a script to build daily make dist snapshots of the current git
head. The script and the resulting tarballs are available at:
 http://packages.madhouse-project.org/syslog-ng/

The filename is syslog-ng-3.3-${UNIXTIME}-${COMMITID}.tar.gz, and
syslog-ng-3.3-HEAD.tar.gz will always point to the latest tarball.